Sunday, January 14, 2007

Natalie Gets Her FIRST Skyline Shirt!!!


Natalie finally had her tenth Kids Meal at Skyline today and was able to get her free T-Shirt. She picked the new Cone E. It is a kids medium so it is really big, but she was ecstatic! And now I don't have to have her asking me every night if we can eat there. Not that I don't like Skyline. I will probably really miss that in China. Though someone had a good point the other day when they said that we shouldn't worry about the meat over there if we tolerated Skyline here!


Today I needed a nap. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. (went to bed at 8:30 p.m. which was a bad idea!) and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and did some laundry and other junk. We had an early viewing of the house, so I figured that Natalie and I could run our errands and then come back for a rest. She had filled up her Star Card (a card where she gets a star for getting herself ready in the morning and if she stays dry at night) and so she got to get a new LeapPad L-Max game which she played a bit at nap time. Then in 20 minutes she came in my bedroom and said "Mommy, we are done resting now. You better get up." So I sent her away. And in another 10 minutes back with "Mommy, I am hungry. Can I have a snack?" And I sent her away. And then again in 15 minutes, she came back with "Mommy, it is really, really time to get up!" So I did.

No comments: