Friday, January 5, 2007

Carpet Replacement????

Well, Tom is in China now. Made it safe and sound. He got upgraded to first class on his flight from Chicago, so don't feel too bad for him! We had to have the carpet replaced prior to putting the house up for sale. Finally tonigh at 10pm I feel like I am going to survice as they are finally done! They started replacing the carpet on Tuesday after I got back from dropping Tom at the airport at 6:30. Since then, my kitchen has been FULL of stuff from the office and Natalie's room. But it is done now I have some of the stuff put away. We will sign the paperwork for the house on Saturday. Oh wait, I mean I will sign and then have to fax it to Tom for his signature. Geesh, what an ordeal.

Natalie has had to sleep in my room the last few nights as her room has been "in process" since Tuesday. Even though the room was officially ready when we got home from dinner, i put in her my bed anyway as the carpet installers were here until after 8:30. She thinks it's fujn to sleep with mommy, but mommy wakes up 2-3 times at night wondering how this little girl can make so much noise!!! Well, I better hit the hay too.

No comments: