Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How Many LISTS Does it Take to Move to China?

Wow, I have a lot of things to do! For every one thing I seem to tick off my list, I add 5 more! I have lists for Tom, lists for me, lists for this website, lists for moving, lists for travel to Florida, and lists of lists. Anyway, at least things are moving forward. Tom is still having issues accessing this website from China. [Don't tell him, but I think there is some user error involved! Just kidding of course...] Figures!

Natalie and I have to keep the house clean all the time now as we are starting to get appointments to look at the house. The first two are Wednesday afternoon. It just went up for sale Monday, so I take that as a decent sign. I guess we will just have to keep eating out! I cooked at home tonight and had to spend 10 minutes cleaning up spagetti sauce that somehow she had gotten all over her chair (not the carpet thank goodness!). Spekaing of Natalie, I have now promised her a Pump-It-Up Party as a going away party for her to say goodbye to her friends. 'Cause I didn't have enough goin' on!!!

No comments: