Sunday, January 7, 2007

Final Exit Planning in Progress


Finally got the entire house cleaned and looking pretty good. Now I if can just keep Natalie reading instead of getting toys out! I took the opportunity while I was cleaning to sort through junk and identified and boxed items I would be taking with us when we go. And boxed up stuff that for sure is going to storage. The one shelf I had allocated in the storage area for items to go to China is fast filling up! Mostly some of Natalie's bigger toy's. Seemed smarter to put them away now rather than argue with her about cleaning them up AFTER she got them all out! The house will officially be for sale on Monday.


The big news is that I now have an official "last day of work". It will be February 2. CareSource has been kind enough to let me go early even though the policy states that I should be on payroll at bonus payout time. I owe my boss and the CEO a huge thank you for that! Now I know when I will be done I can start building the final exit schedule!

Well, Natalie is playing restaurant and is feeding me now so I better go.

No comments: