Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5 #Trust 30 - Travel by Chris Guillebeau

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?
--------
Wow, I've seen a lot of places I wanted to see while living here in Asia. I really want to visit Russia, specifically St. Petersburg. I've read several books about the history of this city and have always wanted to visit the scene of  Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov's great nihilism. To get there I have to sacrifice at least another vacation if not several! Plus, the logistics of getting there is not simple. This summer I should complete the plans and book if for October holiday.

No comments: