Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 12 #Trust 30 - Surprise by Ashley Ambirge

I will not hide my tastes or aversions. I will so trust that what is deep is holy, if we follow the truth, it will bring us out safe at last. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Think of a time when you didn’t think you were capable of doing something, but then surprised yourself. How will you surprise yourself this week?
------
Since after today my week will be filled with at least 5 days of jet lag, I might accomplish more or less than a normal week! However, I really want to work on a strategy and plan to get this potential new opportunity started. My mind is forming a big to-do list, but I haven't had the right amount of effort concentrated on how to get this information focused. I hope the new keyboard for the iPad (thanks Tom) makes it easier to type for long lengths of time!

No comments: