Friday, February 2, 2007

Short one....

Here is a cut-and-paste of an email that I sent some of my friends. I thought it was funny so I thought I would share with everyone. The subject is "Weight loss"

The secret is food is not easy to get around here. I have no breakfast just a glass of orange juice. I only eat the slop that they serve in the cafeteria at the office. It is a big pile of steamed rice, one meat, and one vegetable. At night I go for a walk and skip eating. I am never hungry. Since there are no pop machines so I no longer have my two bottles of Mountain Dew per day. There are no fast food restaurants with drive thru windows. Even if there were I could not use them since I no longer drive. In addition, since I can't speak to my driver I couldn't tell him to pull in anyway. There are no snack machines. The other day the girls in the office got excited because someone brought snacks. Heck, I got excited. I grabbed a little bag. The bag had 14 little seeds. They were watermelon seeds. I proceeded to eat the 14 seeds. Seems like it was just 1 month ago that I used to spit watermelon seeds on the ground - now it's a treat.

I will post more over the weekend. Keep in touch. My email is Tom@bramerspace.com

No comments: