Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Long Goodbye

I am alone now in Dayton and getting all the final details done. I had another going away party this past Saturday. It was such a good time I didn't do much on Sunday. OK, I basically did nothing. Though I did get to watch the Colts win. It is pretty sad that I watched it here at the house (with my pajamas on) and Tom set his alarm and got up early to party at the Vizcaya clubhouse! Anyway, the party was at Bill & Jeannie VanCuren's house (THANKS GUYS!) and a lot of old friends showed up. Of course, I don't mean old in the age sense. Well, actually I do! Ha ha. Beside that party I feel like I have been out every day and night since Tom left. I don't think I have bought a meal for myself in the past two weeks. Everyone here has been so great about seeing me for one last drink or meal. It hasn't been too sad yet as I keep seeing someone every day.


Natalie's last day of school was 1/28. She had a great party at the Goddard school and then another one at Pump-it-Up. I think she had a good time though she chose not risk her life (ha ha) and go down any of the slides. That's ok. We never have to worry about her injuring herself, she is more cautious than Tom! Natalie is now down in Florida with her Grandma and Grandpa Johnson in Fort Myers They have to talk her into missing me when I call. Oh well. She did tell her Papaw that she had a dream about her daddy last night. She was too embarrassed to tell me what it was about though. Just a few more weeks until we both get to see him! Apparently he has lost weight, at least that what his blogs imply. I hope I recognize him at the airport!!!

No comments: