Friday, April 13, 2007

A little more on the bike crash...

I just now saw Tom's blog, and here is a quick update. I don't have any pictures to post, but I can tell you that she has been asking to ride her back since we left for our field trip to the museum this morning. As soon as we got back from lunch, she put on her elbow pads, knee pads, and helmet and went out riding with the Ayi. And right now she is out in front of the house riding with no pads and in fact had taken her helmet off, but I made her put it back on! So I do not that her accident caused any permanent fear of the bike. Tom was correct about the nasty scrape and bruises though. Pretty bad, but now she thinks that is a badge of courage! We are going to attempt to ride the bike all the way to the clubhouse for a play date at 3:30. A final verdict to follow...

No comments: