Monday, July 23, 2007

33:18:00

I hit 33 minutes and 18 seconds today for my 5k time! My best time in a loooonnngggg time. My goal is to run under 30 minutes. Should be no problem in a week or two. Running is not my favorite thing to do, but today I felt I broke some mental block and really was able to finish the last 1.5k easily. All of this after a terrible weekend of eating a HUGE hamburger at Malone's and cooking a whole leg of lamb for gyros on Sunday. I have lost 15 lbs since I got here, which I realize is now where near Tom's loss, but I feel good about it anyway. the sad part is that with that weight loss I am probably just now to what I should be and what I was a couple of years ago. Oh well. Good thing there are no Krispy Kremes or Skyline here!!! And no Erich, no pictures!

No comments: