Monday, June 4, 2012

Daily Picture Grade 4 - Day 166

I know what you are thinking. I have forgotten the Daily picture for a week. And you would be wrong! Not forgotten, just busy and not here and no time to load the one picture I do have. Never fear, I have some fun pictures to make up for the gap. Scott and Alyssa Stinson were visiting last week, so we headed to Beijing early Tuesday morning. Natalie stayed with Aerin so wasn't here in the morning. Plus we were gone until Wednesday very late and not up before she went to school Thursday. And since Tom is not a big fan of my Daily Picture project (sigh, another post perhaps?), I decided not to request special assistance and instead will use the retro method I've used previously. Since were were in Beijing I decided to use a couple of pictures from Natalie's previous visits to Beijing. Here is the first, from 2008 when we went with the Bramer's. I could have picked a fun one from The Forbidden City or one after we climbed the hard section of the Great Wall, but to be honest, this is one of my favorites. She seems so young to me. She was just 6. And travelling through China during the October National Holiday was taking it's toll on her. Lots of pictures to be taken by Chinese tourists who had never seen a blue-eyed child before.
"I is tired."

No comments: