Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daily Picture Grade 5 - Day 27-37

Yeah, I know. Late and incomplete. Daily picture ain't what she used to be! There are just too many things going on in the morning. The original intent was to 1) force myself to take a picture each day and 2) provide some way for our family and friends in the US to chart Natalie's growing growing up. Now I am lucky to know in which cabinet I stuffed my camera and Natalie's growth is a tween who doesn't want her picture taken every day! So again, I am adapting. I will publish a group once in awhile. The biggest downside is the lack of time to actually take photographs and work on them. I am now trying to set aside time to actually continue to focus on this hobby. Enjoy!
Day 27
"I am sure all this math homework is done..."
Day 29
Aunt Angel arrived to stay with us for the month of October!
Day 30
Dog + Beanbag = Love

Day 31
Road trip back for the football game. The Prius was pretty crowded back there!

Day 32
Morning with the funny dog

Day 34
Yes, she is reading Carl Haiisen

Day 35
Bed full of sleepy things.

Day 36
Aw, such a cute couple!

Day 37
Yes, we started listening to Christmas carols and this hat on Pandora seemed right!




No comments: