Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Daily Picture Grade 5 - Day 17-25

What a busy two weeks! Between work, school, house activities, and football games, I have had not time to keep up with the publishing! BUT I did get the pictures. Well, except for two days. I was going to substitute but then decided it wasn't necessary.
Day 17
"I don't know why I didn't do this math, but it was probably Mom's fault."
Day 18 and 19 WERE MISSED! Though I did take pictures that day. So here are my substitutes!

Day 18 - I shopped for blanket at Kohls for Natalie's bed


Day 19 - Drove my Volt to work for first time!


Day 20
"More math. 5th grade stinks".

Day 21

"Picture day!"

Day 22
"Yet more homework being done in the morning"

Day 23
"Breakfast peek"
Day 24
"Monday"

Day 25
"Finally a happy camper!"



No comments: