Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Picture Grade 4 - Day 110

Natalie is not speaking to me today (long story that I am not sure I can explain as it seems to be related to me not feeding her enough but I am not sure.) so no theme yet this week. I guess we could go with "I am not even a pre-teen yet my attitude can fill a room" theme. Or "100 ways to NOT be respectful". Or my personal favorite, "Faces I make when I am trying be aloof but all I really want is a hug from my mom, however I am too stubborn to say it!". I could probably go on, but shouldn't... I will use her real quote, or an approximation as I was not awake when she tossed it out!


[Side note: I just had major panic attack as I thought I had lost 95% of the content in my Adobe Elements Organizer (that's 30,630 items spanning from 1998-Feb 2012). My last back up was before Christmas! Turns out I had filtered OUT photos and was only looking at videos. Whew! That will get you energized on a Monday!!!!]
[[2nd Side note: uncovering this mistake also let me to the discovery that I did not publish Day 108! The downside of a daily picture project is the panic induced by 'missing' a day or getting things out of order. Rest easy, I have got things back on track!]]
"I guess your point is to starve me?"

No comments: