Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Technology Paralysis

This is what is currently happening at my desk RIGHT NOW:

  • An attempt to connect to Word Press through the new iPad app. Stuck on the RPC updates, need to fix on server with the laptop before I can finish.
  • Gmail not loading completely. What is up with the VPN???
  • Downloading a file from Survey Monkey but the file is empty? What the...
  • Trying to find the SwiftKey Update app on the Android Market for my HTC Hero. Why is China not letting me see that? Grrr....
  • My website is syndicating my Blogger updates multiple times. Looking at the WordPress admin function not helping. Need to search for help.
  • Trying to remember what software I was using to convert from MOV to MP4. What that before the Windows 7 upgrade?
  • Why is my Zune not syncing this music?
  • Out of INK? How can this printer be out of INK?
  • Why does Quicken open a Qui*.tmp directory EVERY time I open the app? And why does each directory contain a minimum of 39Meg?? Why does the Intuit help site not help me with this??? Hello???
I'm going on vacation...

No comments: