Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer is Here! Week 1 at Bramer's

Tom and I are here in Shanghai now, but we did make it home for a some R&R. I thought I'd post some pics from our first week. Natalie will be in the U.S. all summer! I think, based on all the stuff she did in just the first week, she is going to have a good time this summer.


Natalie started the summer by learning how to drive the tractor. I am not kidding!
She talked her Grandpa George and Uncle Ted into letting her drive the new tractor around the barn lot. She actually got pretty good. One of the pictures shows her dumping a load of rocks.

One morning I went out to see what Tom and Natalie were up to and was a bit surprised to find them on TOP OF THE GRAIN BIN!
What were they thinking???


Natalie helped her Grandpa Bramer and Uncle Ted paint the barn. I think she was actually a pretty good helper.





So all this in the first few days. I didn't even put pictures of her palying in the sprinkler and driving the boat (well, the tractor was pulling the boat). More later on her next week with Gammaw and Papaw!










No comments: