Saturday, July 26, 2008

Natalie with Gammaw, Pappaw, Uncle Angel, and Aunt Eyeball

Well, Natalie spent some time with her other grandparents, my parents, and my sister and brother law, Angel (aka Uncle Angel) and Tony (aka Aunt Eyeball) Smith, after we left. She got a chance to play in her little house, which was a birthday gift from Gammaw & Pappaw when she was only 3. Pappaw built it and Gammaw painted it! It was at our house in Ohio, so we moved it back to Indiana before we moved. It is such a cute little thing.
But the big thing for her this year is that Gammaw put in a small, above ground pool. I think that Natalie has spent more time in the pool than out of it! Besides these pictures, I put some videos out on You Tube. Check them out!


My sister Angel was also in Fowler for part of the time. Angel borrowed a tent from my cousins and Natalie and Angel stayed out all night in the tent. Oh, and Nikki was with them! I think they had lots of snacks and luckily it wasn't too cold.



For the 4th of July, they went to the parade in Fowler and then went to the park to watch the fireworks. On a side note, I thought I should share that I never missed a 4th of July in Fowler Fireworks show until I was out of college! Here in the picture she is sharing some ice cream with Pappaw!

Finally, she got a chance to the Children's museum in Indianapolis. They met all of her Uncle Tony's family there. she had a great time. In this picture, she is digging for dinosaur bones!

And don't forget that she has been watching Fox news with Pappaw. It helped to determine her preferred presidential candidate.

No comments: