Thursday, September 19, 2013

Daily Picture - Another Rainy Day

We were trying to find a way to get a picture through a window and took several at home but those were lousy. I told her I wanted to take a shot of her outside the car window but she was appalled that she might have to stand near the car after she got out. She moved too far from the car for the picture to capture her so I rolled down the window and told he, maybe in a bit of a stern voice, to get closer! So she took one step towards me and this is what I got. Was a little frustrated with her. How hard is it?

But then I looked at the picture and realized it captures a feeling I have had with her for awhile now. When I look at it (her) I know who it is (know it's her) but I feel that it's a bit fuzzy (how does she really feel) and out of focus (I don't get her). So I guess it was a perfect Picture for this rainy, melancholy day.

No comments: