Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Picture Grade 4 - Day 130

It appears that spring has finally arrived and will stay! Today Natalie has an all day field trip that I decided NOT to do. The all day ones are LONG and while it might be one of the last chances for me to do that, I decided to send her on her own! The smile today is fake due to the fact she was annoyed at me. We found a container of color-changing Silly Putty in her backpack (we don't usually use the backpack for school, she has a messenger bag she prefers) and I wouldn't let her take it with her. I had a premonition of Silly Putty in someone's hair without me there to monitor the "play" associated with it. The caption was her real comment as she is wearing her "ocean" bandana and has on sun tan lotion!
"I smell like vacation."

No comments: